sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

Games Tester life ain't that easy!

I'll export a couple of posts I had on my former blog, and take advantage of it to introduce myself to all of you. At the bottom, you can watch a video from 2005 that was broadcasted in a popular Spanish channel. It was recorded when I was working at Gameloft Barcelona as Games Tester.
Luckily, I'm still in touch with many Gameloft's ex-colleagues, and I'm even working currently with some of them at Gammick Entertainment in Barcelona.

A warning first: the language spoken in the video is catalan, and it'll be incomprehensible for most of you (even we are 7 million speakers throughout the world and numbers are raising!)... basically, the interviewer asks about the pros and cons of being a games tester... it will be easy for you to notice the expressive intonation at the first question I was addressed:

"what did your friends say when you told them you are working as games tester?"

Even my friends always tell me how "Lucky" I am, I've had to explain them many times the same old story, until they have realized that being a Games Tester maybe isn't all about fun, as they initially thought... I'll talk about this topic on later entries, just not to bore you much for the moment.. so see you soon on the same Game-Channel!

And now, the video...




No hay comentarios: